Posted by & filed under Electrical .

As recent as February 12th, the Daily Record reported a Mount Olive house fire blamed on extension cord failure. The township Fire Marshall found “a freezer in the house was connected to an extension cord that failed when the demand in the wire was too great.” This is a common story with an easy fix-… Read more »

Posted by & filed under Generators .

The aging power grid has increasingly become the source for endless power outages. But we already know that! In addition to the extreme weather we’ve been experiencing , there’s enough reason for anyone to be worried about losing power. The sheer number of people that were left without power during Hurricane Sandy and the great… Read more »